For what i feel, what i see, what i hear, what i dream of, what i used to be, what i would be. Here i am. Just take a deep breath, then read!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Where are you, Theresia?

And, you know what?

I am broken. Broken into single pieces, single particle. Ah, i am failed. I feel hurted. My fault? Yes, for sure. I am irritated. Am i too much? I dont even care. I really feel that way.

Then, i don't know, really don't know how to cure this. How to start again, from zero. poor you, Theresia!

Blame me. Blame me. Blame me. Yes, fool me! Then, what else? I kinda like dumb. Yuck! I am shamed of myself. Sheet! How can you do all those things, Velofa?

Shoot me. Shoot me. Shoot me. Kill me then. Arrgh!

So, where is the old Velofa? Where is the girl who used to achieved everything? Where's the girl who giving proud for others? All i knew now is YOU ARE FAILED, THERESIA!


I really blame myself back then. :(





Terusin aja, Vel. Begini aja terus, bodoh lo! Liat tuh, yang lain bisa survived, then why you failed?!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Written by tvelofas. Powered by Blogger.

© Je Suis Moi ♥♥, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena