For what i feel, what i see, what i hear, what i dream of, what i used to be, what i would be. Here i am. Just take a deep breath, then read!

Monday, September 16, 2013

So please let me..

When i say i wanna quit, my heart confronts it. By the time you're keep asking me where i will go, i am still losing my mind to find the very best answer. You are trying to get into my heart to find the answer, i know. But, you have to know too, that here in my heart, there will be no answer. No reason to get away from you, even a reason to make you feel disappointed to me.

It comes very bad, you know. I don't want fight anymore, i don't want to try even harder. The words you said to me, the questions you're keep asking me, your obsecration for me to stay.. are just depressing me. :(

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Written by tvelofas. Powered by Blogger.

© Je Suis Moi ♥♥, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena