For what i feel, what i see, what i hear, what i dream of, what i used to be, what i would be. Here i am. Just take a deep breath, then read!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

AHA!

The night that had successfully made my heart feel soo AHA!

Started from the qoutes on twitter, next is the thought of Cune's. Suddenly, i looked at Diah's tweet who said : "Ini semua masalah PRIDE!". Hha. Reminds me that that 'ex' ever said that statement everything i pay for his things/meals. Hey, it's soo simple, boss! Cuman bayarin doank, sekali-kali gapapa kali, heboh banget pake bawa-bawa pride segala. 555+. :D

Ok. and, other thing is, my chit-chat with Cune. Oh, life..

Thankies that have made feel soo AHA! Having a flashback-memory-and-feelings made me looks like a fool. 555. Look at me now! I just can laugh. Laugh at myself. Hhhii. Udah lama gak pacaran. Jadi, hampir lupa gimana rasanya. 555+.
How life can be soo weird, huh! But, it's life. NANO-NANO! And , i choose Peppermint Mocha!
:D

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Written by tvelofas. Powered by Blogger.

© Je Suis Moi ♥♥, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena