For what i feel, what i see, what i hear, what i dream of, what i used to be, what i would be. Here i am. Just take a deep breath, then read!

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

you - yellow

Look at the stars | Look how they shine for you | And everything you do | Yeah, they were all yellow | I came along | I wrote a song for you | And all the things you do | And it was called yellow | So then I took my turn | Oh what a thing to have done | And it was all yellow

Your skin | Oh your skin and bones | Turn into something beautiful | You know, you know I love you so | You know I love you so | I swam across | I jumped across for you | Oh what a thing to do | Cos you were all yellow | I drew a line | I drew a line for you | Oh what a thing to do | And it was all yellow | Your skin | Oh yeah your skin and bones | Turn into something beautiful | And you know

For you I'd bleed myself dry | For you I'd bleed myself dry.

It's true

Look how they shine for you | Look how they shine for you | Look how they shine for | Look how they shine for you | Look how they shine for you | Look how they shine | Look at the stars | Look how they shine for you | And all the things that you do

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Written by tvelofas. Powered by Blogger.

© Je Suis Moi ♥♥, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena