For what i feel, what i see, what i hear, what i dream of, what i used to be, what i would be. Here i am. Just take a deep breath, then read!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Everyone keep questioning what life is while life keeps on turning

Life is all about ups and downs. Life is achiving something and losing other one. Life talks about how to forgive and forget. Life shows black and white, right and wrong, and any others two-different sides. And the question now is, is it always like that? I mean ALWAYS?


Is there any concepts about life?

English dictionary describes life like this :

the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.

the existence of an individual human being or animal.
Condition that makes me feel everything, do anything, for free. But, the biggest issue is the qonsequency that i have to take by having it all.



Well. It's a theory. So, practically, what's it?

I have been running my life for 23 years since i was born, not including the life when i was in my mommy's tummy. And, me myself, defines life like this ;

I can say every word i like without any permission. I can do everything without paying something. I can have all the feelings. Sad, happy, confused, glad, thankful, sophisticated, even at the same time. And it is WOW! *too much*

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Written by tvelofas. Powered by Blogger.

© Je Suis Moi ♥♥, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena